Thursday, August 9, 2007

Packing?

I have yet to start packing. I have yet to even buy the backpack that I am to pack my belongings into in order to start packing. Multi-tasking is not a talent of mine, so I choose not to balance packing and finals to save me the stress. I thought it would be quite the wise choice.

Going to Africa has definitely not hit me. I still have to learn my Swahili. Though, I have learned that my Lonely Planet phrasebook is my best friend (sorry Sydney).

My packing strategies will be mapped out in a week or so. Until then, my thoughts are filled with interactions between organisms and their environment + tetraphenylnaphthalene, which is not as enjoyable but it will have to do for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You will realize you are going to Africa when you are on the AP and can't get off...ha ha!

You are doing wonderful young lady, however, you must starting packing ASAP!

Love,
Mary-Katherine